ThirdEye One Unity Development
To get started you will need:
- 1.Installation and requirement Scene setup
- 2.From a new or existing project, import the QVR asset package from SVRPlugin.unitypackage file .
- 3.In the Unity dialog, leave all boxes checked and select Import.
- 4.Suggest Close and then Reopen Unity to sync references in prefabs.
- 5.Create an instance of a SvrCamera rig by dragging the prefab from /Assets/SVR/Prefabs into the scene. (Remember to remove the Main Camera in your 3D Unity project) Player settings
- 1.Select File >Build Settings > Android and choose Player Settings.
- 2.In the Resolution and Presentation section, set the Default Orientation to Landscape Left
- 3.In the XR Settings section, Multithreaded Rendering is not recommended as it adds one frame of display latency.
- 4.In the Other Settings section, Virtual Reality Supported should not be set.
- 5.Remember to remove Vulkan in Graphics APIs in Other Settings -> Rendering
- 1.Select Edit > Project Settings > Quality to select the following recommended options: □ Anisotropic Textures = Per Texture □ Anti Aliasing = Disabled V Sync Count = Don't Sync